Tuesday, June 21, 2005

The Gist

Most people start their blog with an entry that says something like please forgive me if I didn't do a good job, blah blah blah...

Don't apologise, just utilize. :P

Names... why are they so difficult to concoct? Why do we have to be judged by names?
What name can I use so that I won't one day wake up, and think that it sounds silly?
Yes, ExperienceMing is the best I could come up with that isn't already taken... came to me while i was driving. Funny how ideas just occur to u when u're least expecting it.

NOW!!! With all that settled, let the fun begin! Have a trip into my wacko crazy sad pathetic mind.

*Warning: The following content may be boring and can cause sleepiness. Readers' discretion is advised!

1 Comments:

Blogger the retired sociologist said...

a very long overdue blog. will be one of your most loyal readers *wink*

10:44 AM, June 23, 2005  

Post a Comment

<< Home