Friday, June 24, 2005

Midnight Madness... Madness indeed!

I've never been to any kind of Midnight Madness, and finally today, a friend invited me to the IKEA Midnight madness.

If you think that the usual congestion at IKEA is bad, wait till u see this! It was a really bad idea for me to pick up a small shelf and my friend to pick out a big frame so early in our conquest... And I made things worse by back tracking to pick up another shelf.. oh my.. You should see my palms and the whiplash-like marks on my shoulder the next morning!

BUT! It was all worth it. Came out of this ordeal with a 9 drawer shelf, a flat floating shelf, a bag of 100 tealight candles, and a milk frother. All for just $40. So proud of myself! My housewife skills are just getting better! Now, I just need a drill.. anyone?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home