Sunday, June 26, 2005

Gay Pride 2005

It's celebrating it's 25th Birthday, and it's nice to know that such a big milestone happened the year I was born! Ah... I feel important! haha...

For those of you who has no idea what it is, every year during summer, Toronto host a Gay Pride Parade. Streets are shut down around the gay district. People celebrate, go crazy and embrace the liberated minds of Torontonians!

My 2nd experience of this parade was alright. It's definitely an experience to have, but I don't think I would eagerly wanna go again in future. However, I wouldn't mind checking out the Dyke parade next year. It's a good thing I had a friend volunteering for the St. John's ambulance, so we got free water to prevent us from dehydrating!

Came home completely exhausted! I believe even after 2 1/2 bottles of water, I was still slightly dehydrated.. It's a good thing we drove and had parked relatively near, but I know I would NEVER park on that street again... surrounded by rehab homes, shelters, etc... super damn scary!

Check out this link for some really interesting pictures taken at the parade.

http://photobucket.com/albums/a6/ming_liew/Gay%20Pride%202005/

just a tease...

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Reader #2

12:09 AM, July 04, 2005  

Post a Comment

<< Home