Wednesday, June 29, 2005

Hopes dashed... plans down the drain...

29/06/2005
1:14:16 PM
chou chouz(U)
~Ming~ falling apart.. aching, feverish.. :S
sad thg is i cant go to T.
29th June 2005 1:14:16pm, chou chouz said to Ming "sad thng is i cant go to T."

side note: T. (T dot) = the latest cool way of saying Toronto

When that message came through, i saw my summer winterized... no longer will it be as exciting as it was suppose to be, it will be lacking in the warmth. It will be dreary, dismal, bleak and dull...

So many things I do or see, I vision you by my side. I imagine your excitement or wonder if you will like it too.

Why chou chouz? Why did u crush my dreams? Lifted me up and dropped me down.
*sob sob* Yet, I can't blame you... you gave me something to look forward to. And I know it's not your fault... *sob sob* There will be next time.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home