Wednesday, October 12, 2005

Weird Connection

Isn't chemistry weird? Especially between 2 persons? The connection you feel with every person you meet is different. What causes it?

Upon meeting Pam, I found it easy to get to know her. Second time meeting her, I knew we could be good friends. Third encounter, it's friends for life. But of course, life is constantly throwing us curve balls.

She had been in Toronto for a few months for a job, and now she has moved back to the west coast. One night when we were out having dinner with a group of friends, I found out that Pam is leaving in the next afternoon and was gonna take a cab to the airport. Being a person who has travelled to and from the airport many times, I know how expensive it can be. And it can be sad to have no one to say bye to at the airport.

It was nice having the opportunity to get to know her away from the crowd. And now, I know I will always have a place to stay when I visit Vancouver!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home