Saturday, September 10, 2005

Sorry I couldn't make it... but... and...

We have known each other for over a decade, and were inseparable for a part of it. We were once young and naive, did silly things together, but now you are mature and a Mrs! I am sorry I cannot be there today to witness your big day.

You are so considerate that you have set the next big day on a day that is convenient for me. Unfortunately we are at the time of our lives where people around us are all getting married. I found out that another friend will potentially be setting her big day around the same time as well. I can only pray that it will not land on the same day. IF it has to be the same weekend, please let one be on a Friday and the other on a Saturday. So the both of you MUST consult me before setting the actual date! :P

Anyone else with big days coming up?

2 Comments:

Blogger Frank said...

Hi Ming, I don't know if this counts as a big day, but I have to prepare a test for my grade 12 students for Monday. :)

11:09 PM, September 24, 2005  
Blogger Ming said...

I would say that's a pretty big day, but I was actually referring to wedding days.. But thanks for sharing!

10:33 PM, October 04, 2005  

Post a Comment

<< Home