Thursday, September 15, 2005

~Harry Potter a knocking~

FINALLY!!! I have the long awaited 6th Harry Potter book in my hand. Yes, I know it's been out for quite some time. I was originally gonna wait till end of the year when I might be taking a long tedious flight to buy the book. But since the book came, thanks to my dear cousin, I can't even try to prevent myself from reading it the very second I could find some quiet time.

With the book in my hand, an expected fear came... I do not want to finish reading it in a short time. What am I to do during the wait for the 7th book to be out??? With that, an even bigger fear hit. What am I to do when I'm done reading the 7th book, last of the Harry Potter series? I feel so lost! I am sure I'm not alone in this. I am secretly hoping that I might be pleasantly surprised with an announcement of an 8th book... *sigh*

Anyways, leave me alone now so I can read in peace!

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Nice blog -- not boring like so many of them!

If you're interested, check out my site, where you'll find the best info on filmmaking.

I don't know if you're into this kind of thing, but you may still find something of interest.

Come and check it out if you get time :-)

11:25 PM, September 24, 2005  

Post a Comment

<< Home