Sunday, September 18, 2005

It's over... I feel LOST!

Damn! I can't believe it's over... I am done reading Harry Potter and the Half Blood Prince. What am I to do?!?! *sob sob* I can't believe it only took me 3 days to be done with the book... it's NOT FAIR!!!

Although I predicted the ending a couple chapters prior, I still hate it! And I have to say, I was rather disappointed with this book. Not becoz of how things turned out, but how this story was developed.. how it lacked some sort of ending... There were times while I was reading, I felt like I wanted to put the book down.. something I have never experienced with the Harry Potter series. And a couple plot lines weren't convincing.. felt rushed....

Still, I can't wait for the next book.. and I secretly hope that the readers will be surprised with an annoucement that the 7th book shall not be the last of Harry Potter. Hogwarts, Harry, his friends and his experiences have long since became part of my life!

Till the next book...

2 Comments:

Blogger the retired sociologist said...

i suspect the deceased will make a return in the next book.

am looking forward to the goblet of fire movie!

9:22 PM, October 06, 2005  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

6:58 PM, October 08, 2005  

Post a Comment

<< Home