Sunday, July 02, 2006

Google-ling You and Me

I would say majority of the people who uses internet or search engines would have tried to Google either themselves or someone else. I have always taken comfort in the fact that "Ming", may be an uncommon name among the people I know, it is part of many words (eg. swimming) or there are gazillion other people who's name has the word "Ming" in there. That means it's almost impossible for anyone to successfully "google" me! So no incriminating evidence of me floating somewhere! haha...

However!!! Having recently discovered the joys of Image Search, I tried it out, and bang! There's my face! It was the pic that I had displayed on this blog... thinking since I've only given the url to a selected few close friends, I am safe. So there came the need to change away the picture ASAP! and now what do you see? A mangosteen... Of course, there is a meaning behind it... a mangosteen wasn't just picked out of nowhere.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

You are a very smart person!

10:16 PM, February 22, 2010  

Post a Comment

<< Home