Thursday, May 04, 2006

A Friend in Need, A Friend Indeed???

I try to be there for my friend, and I think I have yet to fail in that aspect. So when I'm in need, why is it that people I think I can count on fails me?

I realise, majority of the people are not equiped to handle stress and problems. Especially when it's other people's problem. It's not even because they're not capable. They just do not give a damn.

However, there is one friend I know I can definitely count on. We do not share alot of close-to-heart problems with each other, coz we're both very alike. We do not believe in piling our problems on others, and we both know how to handle ourselves. But today, I really felt the need to have someone listen to me for a change, and "Y" was absolutely there for me. It was a great conversation, everything felt right. Unexpectly, the world seems sunnier! Thank you so much my dear friend!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home