Thursday, August 11, 2005

Late, jeans, gross and Philthy

I do not like being late, but I have to admit I tend to fall into that unpleasant category. One of those instances is today. However, I believe I can justify this in my usual twisted logic.

The lateness is inexcusable especially since it's a farewell dinner. My redeeming points, it's the 2nd farewell dinner for the same person, AND the cause of the lateness is 2 pairs of sexy jeans! At a fantastic price too! haha... Seeing as though I've been unlucky in finding jeans I love, I can forgive myself.

Thought I've heard great things about The Sumit House. Was grossly disasppointed. There were fruit flies all around, lingering around our food and drinks. One friend swears to have swallowed a few by the end of the night. Yuck!

Seems as if we haven't had enough of uncleanliness. We went to Philty McNasty for drinks after dinner. Drinks weren't good, and a couple of the guys were complaining about the dirty washroom. You know it must be bad if guys complained about the washrooms!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home