Monday, August 01, 2005

Spicy Food Festival

I still find it difficult to believe that Andrea agreed to go with me. As a typical Canadian, she can't take spicy food. Not even the least bit... It's a holiday today and I found her at work!!! I'm surprised it didn't take me too much effort to convince her. Guess she really needed a reason to prevent herself from staying too long at the office.

Andrea was so worried that her stomach won't be able to handle the spice, so she had stuffed herself with a large milkshake from McDonalds! Hahaha.. Turns out, my Jerk chicken roti was kinda spicy, and her curry chicken roti wasn't.

Andrea's boyfriend was very happy to find out that she likes her roti experience. Since he likes it too, and was under the impression that Andrea wouldn't, he can now go have roti with her! I take all the credit! hee hee...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home