Friday, July 29, 2005

From what started as a quick Breakfast

A short one hour breakfast with Angela and her bf Tyler was planned for this morning at 8am. Managed to fit this into their overnight Toronto stopover from Singapore to New Brunswick.

The short visit turned into a 2 day trip when we found out after breakfast that their flight was cancelled. I later learned that the reason for the flight delay was due to pilots exceeding their flight hour limit!!! Ridiculous! Well, I'm not complaning since I got to spend some quality time with them. Angela use to live in Toronto, so we focused on what Tyler wanted. Of course, as a typical male Canadian, he's into Hockey, so to Hockey Hall of Fame we went. I have to say it's actually pretty interesting.. :P
http://www.kodakgallery.com/BrowsePhotos.jsp?&collid=81786005209&page=1&sort_order=0

It's the Caribana weekend here in Toronto and tomorrow is the parade. We took the opportunity to go take a look. I have to say I was rather disappointed, especially considering the amount of time and effort it took to there there. The floats moved too slowly so we didn't get to see much as we only had about 2hrs there before having to drop them off at the airport. Being stuck in Exhibition Place compound just made things worse. I know what to do next time, but will I want there to be a next time?
http://www.kodakgallery.com/BrowsePhotos.jsp?&collid=53354084209&page=1&sort_order=0

All in all, I had an awesome 2 days. It's funny how we didn't get to meet up when I was in Singapore for over a month the last time.. We both had to travel all the way to the other side of earth to meet up! See you again in Singapore Angela.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home